You can access our home page and browse our site without disclosing any personal data except for information automatically collected by cookies that we use (see below).
Your privacy and security is important to us. We aim to ensure that any personal information that is collected will always be used, and transmitted in compliance with UK data protection laws.
By using our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described on this page
Who may process data
We will use your information for the purpose of fulfilling orders placed by you, processing any other transactions authorised or made by you with us, informing you of special offers and providing other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest and for the purpose of undertaking product or customer research and development.
When you make a purchase from our website, we collect certain personal information from you, such as:
- Your contact information (name, address, telephone number, email address etc);
- Your purchase information (credit/debit card details) Please Note We do not store credit card details;
- other personal information (such as your size if you are buying something from us)
We hold all such Personal Data on secure servers and treat it as fully confidential. Please Note We do not store credit card details;
We will not sell your Personal Data to third parties. We do, however, share customer information with the following third parties:
- Our group companies;
- Banks, credit card companies and carriers as is necessary to process your order;
- Credit reference agencies, in the interests of fraud detection and prevention and credit risk reduction;
- Couriers or other agents for the purposes of processing or arrange delivery of your order;
- Government bodies or other authorities if necessary to comply with regulations or law or to assist with law enforcement, or to protect our property and other rights;
- Agencies who help us collate statistics about site traffic, sales, demographics and other commercial information to enable us to tailor the services we provide to you and other customers.
Some of these third parties may be located in countries that are outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Your Personal Data may also be processed by employees operating outside the EEA who work for us, third party data processors or for our suppliers. Such employees may be engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Countries which are outside of the EEA may not offer the same level of data protection as the United Kingdom but we will make sure that we have the necessary contracts and other mechanisms in place to ensure your Personal Data continues to be treated in accordance with the provisions of the UK data protection laws. By submitting your Personal Data through our website, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of such data outside of the EEA.
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed your information may be transferred to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. We undertake not to provide your personal information to any third parties except in accordance with this policy.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as it is legally required, and to support the business purposes for which it was obtained - we will then dispose of it promptly and securely.
Third parties are not able to identify customers using cookies.
If you take the opportunity to 'share' content from any of our websites with friends through social networks (such as Facebook and Twitter) you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so please check the third party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
How to accept or reject cookies
The easiest way to accept or reject some or all cookies used by a website is to adjust your browser settings. If you do not know how to do this, the links below set out information about how to change your browser settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Clear+Recent+History
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
Some browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox, allow you to change your settings to browse in ‘incognito’ mode, limiting the amount of data placed on your machine. There are also third party applications which you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies.
You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You are welcome to block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website. However, please be aware that doing so may impair our website and its functionality or may even render some or all of it unusable.
You can find more detailed information about cookies and adjusting your browser settings by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.
Access to information
You may ask us whether we are storing personal information about you by writing or emailing us and, if you wish, we will provide you with a copy of any personal data we hold about you. We may ask for proof of your identity before providing any information and reserve the right to refuse to provide any information if identity is not established.
To contact us concerning your privacy, to change your communication preferences, update, and review or to withdraw your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, you can write to us at the address below.
4a, Lower Mill Street,
Worcestershire, DY11 6UU
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.